COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Opelika, AL Dentist
Auburn Opelika Dental is monitoring the updates on COVID-19. We plan to remain open to serve our patients but will change course as needed. We will continue to strictly comply with OSHA, CDC, and ADA guidelines for infection control and cleanliness. In addition to these measures we will be adding the following to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- We will screen patients for symptoms during appointment confirmations and reschedule as necessary.
- We will take patient temperatures at check in.
- We will extend OSHA, CDC, and ADA guidelines followed in clinical areas to the waiting room.
- We are discontinuing the refreshment area but will continue to offer water served by a staff member.
- We will be limiting our relaxation amenities to those with no patient contact.
- We are taking non patient days to do an extensive cleaning overhaul of the office. We do this on a regular basis but will now do it on a weekly basis.
Our main goal is to continue to serve our patients in a clean and safe environment. We appreciate you all so much and want to be here for you!